What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users whenever they are First-party cookies, which process aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, to provide information on their use and to include the possibility for users to express their refusal to use it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time, through a request to BLOGGIE.
Below we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and their acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
Cookie name: bloggie.es
Purpose: Cache, Cookie Notice and local data storage
More info: 1 month of storage.
Third-party cookie name: _ga, _gid
Purpose: Statistics More info: 2 years, 1 day of storage respectively.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that it is done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke said acceptance at any time using the "Google Analytics disabling browser add-on", accessing the following web page and following the instructions detailed there: https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es